The time is now.
Get your business off on the right foot.
We work with clients like you on everything from business formation, angel and venture financing, government incentives, founder development, corporate governance, board relations, short and long range planning, licensing and more. It’s about customized counsel that’s exactly right for your unique goals and challenges. A benefit of being our client allows for the opportunity for new contacts, introductions, and insight into how businesses think.
Your startup needs guidance. Here are just a few questions that we can help you answer. There will be plenty more questions, so don’t hesitate to ask us:
- I have a product or service that people like. What do I do now?
- How do I chose a name for my business?
- When do I need to form a business and what type of entity should I form?
- How do I protect myself from liability?
- Do I need an operating agreement?
- Do I have the right team in place?
- How do I fund my startup?
- Can the government help?
- What do I need to think about before I quit my job to form a startup?
- What is important in a confidentiality or non-disclosure agreement?
- What does a board of directors do and how can they be helpful?